How Does Impact 100 Work?
Impact100 SA brings together at least one hundred members who each donate $1,000 annually. The contributions are pooled to make large impact grants to South Australia-based projects collectively chosen by the members at an annual Grants Awards dinner. Donations are fully tax-deductible and the whole $1,000 donation goes directly towards the grants. Click here to see Impact100 Sydney North’s video outlining “how the Impact100 model works”
Impact100 SA is a sub-fund of the Australian Communities Foundation.
South Australian Professionals
Impact100 South Australia is an association incorporated under the Associations Incorporation Act 1985 in South Australia. The organisation is member-based and operates on a day-to-day basis through a voluntary Management Committee.
Please join is to help make a bigger impact in our community by working together.
Latest news from our blog
The video from our 2017 Grant Award Event Night is ready for your viewing. It captures a fantastic night and we hope you enjoy the video and help us spread the word.
We have no scheduled events at this time.
EOI applications closed 6 October 2017. Stay tuned for more information including our initial shortlist to be announced on 22 November.
Other Key Dates:
- 22 November 2017 – Impact100 SA will advise applicants whether they have made the initial shortlist to proceed to full application process
- 16 February 2018 by 5pm – Deadline for full grant applications
- March 2018 – Members vote to get final shortlist
- May 2018 – Final presentations are due
- May 2018 – Grants Awards Event announcing winners of the TWO x $100,000 grants