Impact100 SA Grant Application
2018/19 High Impact Grant Themes
In 2018 Impact100 SA will only consider applications for projects that:
- Support a project or initiative focused on Education or on Community & Economic Development, acknowledging that projects may fit into both categories;
- Have specific measurable goals to be achieved;
- Can demonstrate a significant impact or transformative effect on both the South Australian community and on the applicant organisation.
If a project falls into both focus areas it will not be given preferential treatment over a project that may fit only one of the focus areas.
Please complete and return the attached EOI guideline form as per the timelines below.
- 5th October 2018 – 5pm – Deadline for expressions of interest applications
- 23rd November 2018 – Impact100 SA will advise applicants whether they have made the initial shortlist to proceed to full application process
- 15th February 2019 – 5pm – Deadline for full grant applications
- 22nd March 2019 – Impact100 SA will advise applicants (decided via a members voting night) whether they have made the final shortlist. All finalists will have to prepare a short presentation to be given at our annual awards night.
- May 2019 – TBD – Annual Awards night held and a poll of members taken to award grants
- May 2019 – TBD – Grants will be made
Submitting your Expression of Interest
Please address each of the questions included in the table and financial information template appended to this document. The financial information template is linked to below the table. Both parts should be included in your expression of interest.
Please fill both in and ensure every question is addressed before returning via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm, Friday 5 October 2018.
Any queries can be addressed to email@example.com
Please note: You should ensure your organisation is eligible and that the project meets objectives before applying.