Impact100 SA Grant Application
2018/19 High Impact Grant Themes
In 2018 Impact100 SA will only consider applications for projects that:
- Support a project or initiative focused on Education or on Community & Economic Development, acknowledging that projects may fit into both categories;
- Have specific measurable goals to be achieved;
- Can demonstrate a significant impact or transformative effect on both the South Australian community and on the applicant organisation.
If a project falls into both focus areas it will not be given preferential treatment over a project that may fit only one of the focus areas.
Please complete and return the attached EOI guideline form as per the timelines below.
- 15th February 2019 – 5pm – Deadline for full grant applications
- 18th March 2019 – Impact100 SA will advise applicants (decided via a members voting night) whether they have made the final shortlist. All finalists will have to prepare a short presentation to be given at our annual awards night.
- 8th May 2019 – Annual Awards night held and a poll of members taken to award grants
- 15th May 2019 TBD – Grants will be made
Submitting your Full Application
Please address each of the questions included in the table and financial information template appended to this document. The financial information template is linked to below the table. Both parts should be included in your expression of interest.
Please fill both in and ensure every question is addressed before returning via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm, 15 February 2019.
Any queries can be addressed to email@example.com