Impact100 SA Grant Application
Expressions of Interest for 2017/2018 are now CLOSED. EOI applications closed 6 October 2017. Shortlisting to our finalists will occur Monday night 19th March 2018.
In 2017/18 Impact100 SA is reviewing applications for South Australian initiatives that focus on early intervention and youth (0-24 years) as well as initiatives that address the mental health of our community.
NOTE: Our focus is on for projects that:
- Support a project or initiative that focus on early intervention and youth(0-24 years) as well as initiatives that address the mental health of our community, acknowledging that projects may fit into both categories;
- Have specific measurable goals to be achieved; and
- Create significant impact for the South Australian community and applicant organisations.
A grant will only be awarded to a small to medium organisation where the transformative nature of such a grant can be demonstrated.
- Monday night 19th March 2018 – Members vote to get final shortlist
- Wednesday night 9th May 2018 – Grants Awards Event announcing winners of the TWO x $100,000 grants