How Does Impact 100 Work?
Impact100 SA brings together at least one hundred members who each donate $1,000 annually. The contributions are pooled to make large impact grants to South Australia-based projects collectively chosen by the members at an annual Grants Awards dinner. Donations are fully tax-deductible and the whole $1,000 donation goes directly towards the grants. Click here to see Impact100 Sydney North’s video outlining “how the Impact100 model works”
Impact100 SA is a sub-fund of the Australian Communities Foundation.
South Australian Professionals
Impact100 South Australia is an association incorporated under the Associations Incorporation Act 1985 in South Australia. The organisation is member-based and operates on a day-to-day basis through a voluntary Management Committee.
Please join is to help make a bigger impact in our community by working together.
Latest news from our blog
The video from our 2018 Grant Award Event Night held on May 9th is ready for your viewing. It captures a fantastic night and we hope you enjoy the video and help us spread the word.
- Monday 18th March 2019 – 2018/19 Impact100 SA Members Vote to Finalise the Final 4
- Wednesday 8th May 2019 – 2018/19 Impact100 SA Grant Awards Evening
- 23rd November 2018 – Impact100 SA will advise applicants whether they have made the initial shortlist to proceed to full application process
- 15th February 2019 – 5pm – Deadline for full grant applications
- 18th March 2019 – Impact100 SA will advise applicants (decided via a members voting night) whether they have made the final shortlist. All finalists will have to prepare a short presentation to be given at our annual awards night.
- 8th May 2019 – TBD – Annual Awards night held and a poll of members taken to award grants
- May 2019 – Grants will be made to successful organisations